Re: Mouse (PS/2) not working in FC2

Sven Schuster wrote about this problem about a week ago and suggested to
turn off USB support and something else, but he wasn't able to get the
scroll function to work again.
I have the same problem (but I've only turned off USB support and
rebooted once, so far so good but no scrolling).
I just subscribed to this list, so I might have missed a follow up on
the web-archive, but, Sven, have you had any progress in trying to find
a working elegant solution? Or anybody else?

Sjors