[FC2] Can't start mysql

Sun May 30 11:58:32 UTC 2004

Hello,

Is something changed in the way mysql is working under FC2?
I have been trying for the last 3hours to get mysql working but I can't.
Before I just had to do "mysqld start" to active mysql and that was it,
I was even to activate it at boot time.

But now, it does not work. It always tells me, "bash: mysqld: command
not found"
Then I checked if I have installed the mysql packages... but all the
packages available are installed.

Anybody experienced that? I really hope that it a dumb and easy problem
to solve, as I badly need to use mysql today :(

Thanks in advance
Ludo