[FC2] Really slow after installing lots of new fonts.

Sun May 30 15:43:28 UTC 2004

Hi,

My friend gave me a cd of freeware fonts and I installed all of them
around 22,000 fonts... It sounds to me great as now, I would be able to
have lots of font for designing logo, etc...

But since I done that, there is a major problem! FC2 is very very slow!
In fact, everything is longer to load up and OpenOffice won't load
anymore, it always crash.

Is there a way to speed up things again?
and perhaps something to cache only the most common fonts, but keeping
all the others there to use them when I will need them :/

Thxs
Ludo