Re: Gnome 2.6.* menu editing on FC2

Gabriel Labelle wrote:

Hello all,

I would like to know how to edit Gnome's menu on FC2.

I've tried to drag and drop launchers into applications:///Games and
others with no success.

What should I try?

I would also like launchers to appear automaticaly in Gnome's menus when
installing new packages.

Any ideas?

Many thanks for your time and help

Yeah I think we all need some help in this. I know it's still ment to be broken but a work around for at least gnome-only systems would be good.

Nicholas Ruddick