[FC2] How to translata a modules.conf in modprobe.conf language??? IMPORTANT

Hello,

I am stuck and badly stuck due to the modprobe.conf which has replaced
the modules.conf

I know from some dev what I should write in modules.conf, but since I'm
under FC2 and there is not anymore modules.conf I'm badly stuck!!!

Do you know how to translate the following into modprobes.conf
language??? The beginning seems ok, it start being not understood from
"add"
**********to translate*************
alias char-major-81 videodev
alias char-major-81-0 ivtv
options tda9887 secam=L debug=1
options ivtv ivtv_debug=1 tuner=22 tda9887=1
options tuner type=22 pal=L
options msp3400 once=1 simple=1 debug=1 standard=0x09
add below ivtv msp3400 saa 7115 tuner tda9887
post-install ivtv ivtv_init

Any idea???
Thxs in advance

Regards,
Ludovic
http://www.mythTVtalk.com (Now Open!!!)
Feel free to assist us in building a MythTV community!