FC-2 Add/Remove Applications rant ...

<rant>
Why is it that it insists on only looking for the rpms on the installation CDs? Why can't I tell it to brose to the local directory, where I have all of them stored? Why can't I tell it to get them from the net? Seems pretty braindead that I'm forced to get them from a CD.

Is there something else, graphical, that I can use to manage my rpms, both installed and uninstalled, that's not so brain-dead?
</rant>

-ste