Re: FC-2 Add/Remove Applications rant ...

Davy Brion wrote:
On Sun, 2004-05-30 at 22:42, Shaun T. Erickson wrote:

Is there something else, graphical, that I can use to manage my rpms, both installed and uninstalled, that's not so brain-dead?

i haven't used it myself yet, but i've heard a lot of good things about
Synaptic with apt.

Ok. I installed apt, then ran the command to select the mirrors. The I ran apt-get install synaptic as described on the fedora wiki. I get:

[root dhcppc5 root]# apt-get install synaptic
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
E: Couldn't find package synaptic
[root dhcppc5 root]#

I must have done something wrong. Suggestions?

-ste