Re: FC-2 Add/Remove Applications rant ...

Shaun T. Erickson said:
> <rant>
> Why is it that it insists on only looking for the rpms on the
> installation CDs? Why can't I tell it to brose to the local directory,
> where I have all of them stored?

less /usr/share/doc/system-config-packages-1.2.12/README

"You can instead use a Red Hat Linux installation tree with the option
'-tree=/path/to/tree' or use a directory with Red Hat Linux ISO images
with the option '--isodir=/path/to/dir'."

<rant>
Why can't people read the documentation before ranting on mailing lists?
</rant>

--
William Hooper