Re: [OT] GMail (WAS: FC2 Gnome/KDE went south on me)

On Sun, 30 May 2004 17:26:08 -0700
Christopher Stone <chris stone gmail com> wrote:

> I have a friend that works for google. =)

Aha! =) I thought so ;) Guess I'll have to wait for a public release
among the millions of mere mortals out there. I can only imagine the
_huge_ load they'll experience when they make it available...

Best,

Andre

--
Andre Oliveira da Costa