Re: Invalid Module Format

Are you compiling yourself or are you installing using an rpm file?

Tim adelphia wrote:

I have been to several websites and the driver I have is the correct one
for my kernel. I am still getting the error "invalid module format" when
inserting a module using insmod. I am trying to do this with the
hostap_pci.ko module. Anyone, please help!