Re: FAQ Question? Any FC2 programmers read this?

On Mon, 31 May 2004, Marc Lucke wrote:

> Stupid question - probably an RTFA one at that so sorry in advance -
> would this list be looked at by any one of the Fedora coders?  There are
> many basic Q&As which is good but is there another place for me to ask
> or relate my problem/s?

Yes there are developers hanging around on this list as well. Whether your
question is appropriate for fedora-devel is another matter (which I can't
answer since you didn't include any of those questions here :)
Usually it doesn't hurt asking first on fedora-list, it's much more
catch-all in nature than the other forums.

	- Panu -