Re: Nvidia Drivers again, (I'll be good I promise)

If you have 32-bit Intel Pentium 4 you should download and use Linux
IA32. Those letters come from Intel AMD 32-bit.

You can ensure that if you write uname -a in to console and you should
see a input about type of you Linux. The end part tells it everything.
It should be something like "i386 GNU/Linux" and you should download
that nVidia Linux IA32-driver. ;)

-Antti-