Toshiba Laptop keyboard problem - FC2

Hi,
I'm running FC2 in a Laptop Toshiba. Everything is working
properly, except for the keyboard. It freezes for about 1 or 2
seconds and then starts working properly again!! Keys are not
buffered during the freezing time. (I end up loosing everything I type
 during the freeze)

Any idea?

Thanks for any help.

Rui

--
Rui Alberto L. Gonçalves <rui-l-goncalves ptinovacao pt>
PT Inovação