Grub Reinstall Problem!!!

Hi

I tried to Reinstall Grub...because it lost it after insalling XP but I failed.... the /boot is already mounted...si all I did is Grub-install /dev/hda7 ( I was not sure wich partition I use to boot). Is there a command that can list allo partitions in my hard disc. Do I have to make active the Fedora Partition after installing Grub????