Search of archives working???

I've looked on the fedora-list-test, and fedora-list for information about
booting with the CD.  I'm finding it difficult to find much with the
search facility at:
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/

 I'll search on dosutils and it returns zero results.  Yet, searching on
cdrom and boot yields several hits where one of them includes:

<snip>
If you are making a boot disk under windows and you have the ISO images
mounted to your CDROM DISC
then you can go into dosutils folder on the first disc     <<<<<<<<<<<<<
Note this line
and use the rawritewin application to make a BOOT DISK on a 1.44MB floppy
disk. The bootdisk.img  file is also located on the first CDROM
installation
disk.
</snip>

Any suggestions on effective ways to use this search?

- Brian