FC3 VNC installation.

Jeremy Conlin jeremyconlin at mail.weber.edu
Fri Nov 12 01:39:15 UTC 2004

On 2004-11-11 16:24:32 -0500, Juan Pablo Claude <jpclaude at charter.net> said:

> Hello everybody:
>
> 	Does anyone know how to install FC3 on a headless computer using VNC?
> I normally run my Linux server from my Mac using vncserver and "Chicken
> of the VNC" as an OS X client.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Juan-Pablo Claude

Juan,
	I am happy to announce that I have been down this precise road (except
with FC2) so I can (finally!) return something (albeit very little) to
the community that has helped me so much in the past.  While I can't
tell you precisely what to do off the top of my head, check the thread
titled "Enabling VNC" within the last month.

Jeremy Conlin