Recovery of mail on FC2+Evolution 1.4.6

Tor Harald Thorland linux at mis.no
Sun Nov 14 21:41:31 UTC 2004

Hi,

I have a small problem.
I was on a web based mail reader, and it deleted lots of messages on my
IMAP account.
Now i'm wondering. Evolution was set up to store local copies for
offline reading. I have disconnected the network cable before i started
evolution to avoid it from updating the mail account.
When i now try to reach the mail box it only says "connecting"
underneath the name of the specific account.
It is also impossible to press the offline button, as it then tries to
synchronice and does nothing more.

Is there some way to try to fool evolution to recover my mails... they
must be in there somewhere :-)

Thnx.
THT