Exchange clients?

Serge de Souza serge at cs.curtin.edu.au
Sun Nov 21 17:02:16 UTC 2004

Drew, Bill wrote:
> Are there any linux programs similar to Outlook that would access
> contacts, calendar, task, e-mail,  and such from an Exchange server?
> I just took a look at Evolution but it does not access the Exchange
> calendar. It does do IMAP which looks good.
>
> Bill Drew

Are you using evolution-connector ? I thought that could help evolution
access all/most of exchange features. You need to have OWA enabled and
only one of the modes (the non form login one) works. I had a look at it
a month ago but was unsuccesful in getting it to work as we were unable
to get the other mode enabled on the server.

Serge