Instalation question

Sri Chav seinfeld44 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 1 03:15:00 UTC 2004

Hi,
  I just installed Fedora. My pc has 2 hard disks. One for Windows and
another had Linux 8.3. I installed Fedora on the secondary hard disk (which
had Linux 8.3). During this installation, I specified that the dual boot be
installed on my secondary hard disk. Changing the boot priorities in BIOS
did not help. So I started to install Fedora in upgrade mode, hoping to
install the dual boot on primary disk. I selected the primary disk for dual
boot installation. After the installation completed, I restarted my computer
and found that the dual boot did not pop up. My questions are:
1) Can Linux 8.3 and Fedora exist on the same disk? I believe the kernels
are different.
2) How can I fix the dual boot problem?

I would appreciate any kind of help in this matter.

Thank you
-s-