Friends afraid of Linux?

Timothy Payne tim at tmpco.com
Mon Nov 1 08:45:10 UTC 2004

I'll look at it but the point was, it can be used without touching
anything they have installed.  Even though with a win98 disk and the
command fdisk /mbr they can reinstall windows.  With knoppix they don't
even do that.  The hard drive is left untouched, so it's a zero risk
try.  I hear "but my windows programs"  If you need them, like I do
spend $50 for another hard drive and you can have anything you want on
the win drive.

Tim...