Problems with NFS

Jose Rafael Carrero Leon jrcl00 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 18:51:35 UTC 2004

hey,

to answer all your questions:

the service starts on boot.
when it's broken i stop all the nfs clients, restart de service and
try unsuccesfully to restart the clients, i also check
the processes messing up the devices with fuser.
i've tried the lsof thing only once and the service was listening like
there was no problem at all, showmount shows me all the exports in the
/etc/exports file, only that.

how do i know if there is an iptables issue?
how do i know the NFS version?

don't worry for the questions...

--
root, dioses ... Cual es la diferencia?