Fedora Upgrade

Giulio Sorrentino numerone.fedora at wooow.it
Tue Nov 2 18:54:18 UTC 2004

I'm not sure of what you want to do.
For changing boot loader configuration you simply need to use
system-config-boot.
If you cannot boot fedora, you have to boot from fedora cd: when it give
the prompt "boot:" you type "linux rescue" and simply use the wizard for
obtaining a full work prompt (not X).

If you want to reinstall grub type "grub-install /dev/hdX"
If you want to change grub configuration for booting fedora you simply
have to press the "e" key on the voice that you want to configure, than
press newly "e" on the line that ypu want to edit and edit it: the
changes are aviable only for this session.
After booted ypu have to modify the grub.conf with gedit or kwrite.