Equivalent of Citrix or Windows Terminal Server for Linux?

Michael Jezierski - Systec Conveyors mjezierski at systecconveyors.com
Wed Nov 3 18:22:20 UTC 2004

I thought VNC only allowed one desktop ... anyway.

I'm just looking for something that is idiot proof and can't be fouled
up by the factory workers. Nothing against factory workers we know they
know how to make and build stuff but computers is a foreign concept. The
ones that do know how to use a computer - know one thing - pr0n.

Thanks for the links -- I'll take a looksie.

--
Mike Jezierski - IT something or other...
Systec Conveyors - Indianapolis, IN