1G Nic

Emmett Culley emmett at mindpie.com
Thu Nov 4 03:37:06 UTC 2004

I purchased and installed four NICs from AirLink.  Model AGIGA32PCI.  They are supported by the RealTek Gigibit chipset kernel module (FC2 2.6.8.1 kernel).  I connected them to an Airlink 8 port Gigibit switch and noticed the speed increase right away.

That was three days ago, so I can't say it's perfect, yet.

Emmett