Php compilation

Gabriel M. Beddingfield gabriel at teuton.org
Thu Nov 4 05:22:07 UTC 2004

Cartman wrote:

> I tried without "--with-pdflib", although I installed
> this one before, but the problem go on.

Try with '--without-pdflib'.

Can't you use the Red Hat "Add/Remove Programs" to install it?  I think it's
Fedora -> System Settings -> Add/Remove Programs.  The FC2 distro discs
come with php-4.3.4.  What's better is that it uses an RPM which checks for
dependency issues like this.  Otherwise, try using rpm, yum (better), or
apt.

Buena suerte!

--
                     G a b r i e l   M .   B e d d i n g f i e l d