FC3 still on schedule for tomorrow? (Added: On the Torrent Already?)

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 7 23:59:05 UTC 2004

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

>Not the case if speaking about official availability and not premature
>leaking. See the thread
>
>http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2004-November/msg00676.html
>
>and especially the 2 replies by Seth Vidal (duke.edu admin).
>Am So, den 07.11.2004 schrieb James McKenzie um 23:41:
>

>>So, if the release is tomorrow, it should be on the Torrent yesterday?
>>According to the schedule, FC3 was supposed to be released to mirrors then.
>>
>>This means that I should get the BitTorrent client and install it now
>>and start 'slurping'.
>>

>>James McKenzie

Thanks.  Looks like I get to start tomorrow afternoon.  I guess I should
get a torrent client and configure it to point to duke.edu.  My guess is
that they are going to get slammed with traffic.  Hopefully, the folks
who run the Torrent will get it settled by the time I get home (which
should be about two hours after the release.)

As always, thank you.

James McKenzie