FC3

Michael Schwendt fedora at wir-sind-cool.org
Mon Nov 8 18:04:27 UTC 2004

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 09:49:30 -0800 (PST), Joe Lunjen wrote:

> Hey, I have a 7 GB HD I want to install FC3 on, but will I run out of space just doing updates for it? When I had FC2 I was running REAL short on space after updates, what do you think?

Then don't keep old update packages forever in /var/spool/up2date or
/var/cache/yum and clean up those directories once in a while.  Yum even
provides a few options to remove old headers and packages.

And don't do a full install, because that would be just a bit below 7 GB.

And don't post HTML messages to this list.

--
Fedora Core release 2 (Tettnang) - Linux 2.6.9-1.2_FC2
loadavg: 2.11 2.20 2.44