html mail

Jim Parker fedoralist at parkerhouse.homeunix.org
Mon Nov 8 19:21:05 UTC 2004

I completely agree.  It should be on the shoulders of the person writing
to the mail list to conform to its rules/wishes.  But anytime you have a
requirement based on human intervention, it is going to get fouled up on
a regular basis.  There are plenty of filters that will take html email
and reform it to straight text.  Can't the mail list be configured with
that to fix mistakes made by the common Joe who doesn't know better?

Jim