FC2 and Tesco broadband

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Mon Nov 8 21:11:48 UTC 2004

Hi,

> Are they telling the
> truth, or do they just not know if it will work with Linux?

Unless they're like AOL and require something stupid, ignore the
darkside only claim. They're pandering to the great unwashed (and
regularly hosed!). I'm on Blueyonder (30% ish owned by the Dark Sith
himself) and they email me occassionally to see why I don't use their
software for help etc. I reply "I'm not using Windows or a Mac" - that
really throws them!

TTFN

Paul
--
"Trust me, I know what I'm doing" - Det. Sledgehammer