Undo a Dual Boot

Phil Scherzinger pscherz at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 9 15:04:58 UTC 2004

Work changed my computer.  It seems that the last person to use it install some flavor of Linux.  When it boots, it goes to a prompt that looks like something grub will do.  How can I completly remove Grubs influence on the boot process?

Phil and Bev Scherzinger
Spring, Tx 77388

We will not be remembered by our words, but by our kind deeds.  Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that takes our breath.  Today . I wish you a day of ordinary miracles ... .. A fresh pot of coffee you didn't make yourself .. An unexpected phone call from an old friend .
Green stoplights on your way to work .. The fastest line at the grocery store . A good sing-along song on the radio .. Your keys right where you left them.