First thoughts on FC3

Mark Haney mhaney at interactsys.com
Tue Nov 9 15:04:42 UTC 2004

Well, I want to say that everyone involved in getting FC3 out the door
did a wonderful job.  I upgraded my laptop with no problems and have
encountered only 2 minor issues.  On, the Redhat Alert icon doesn't show
up on the task bar, and for some reason, none of the OOo apps want to
open.  Otherwise, this was the smoothest upgrade I've had so far and
keep up the good work.

Mark Haney
Network Administrator
InterAct Public Safety Systems
mhaney at interactsys.com
Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) Kernel: 2.6.9-1.667 GNU/Linux
10:02:53 up 54 min, 1 user, load average: 0.36, 0.28, 0.21