Downloading core3

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 9 19:00:27 UTC 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: John Aldrich <john at chattanooga.net>
Sent: Nov 9, 2004 10:54 AM
To: fedora-list at redhat.com
Subject: Downloading core3

Are there any other torrents available for downloading FC3? The one at
linux.duke.edu doesn't seem to be working for me...

John:

Does it seem to be slow?  I was connected all night and did not get much (about 5.5 MB, should be close to about 100MB).  I've seen other torrents here, but I'm going to try a different client.  The big problem may be that the original server is clogged up with users, which is not supposed to happen under the Torrent concept.  Maybe we need more seeds....

James McKenzie

James McKenzie
A Proud User of Linux!