Applet Question - Fish Wanda Says...

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Wed Nov 10 02:33:57 UTC 2004

Am Mi, den 10.11.2004 schrieb Vlad Ignatenko um 3:25:

> In early RH 6.2 or 7.1 the GNOME Fish applet was actually very useful -
> it gave cool quotes and amused me every time I clicked the fish. Some of
> those quotes also came extremely handy when charming the ladies..
>
> What happened to this applet? In Fedora it's not linked to a db of
> quotes and it is useless. Is there a way to use it like in good old
> times? (without going back to 6.2 release...)

> Vlad

I guess Wanda is speechless because the fortune package was kicked due
to license issues. fedora.us stable has a fortune-mod package, I am just
not sure if it will bring what you miss.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on Athlon kernel 2.6.8-1.521smp
Serendipity 03:33:54 up 21 days, 1:13, load average: 0.67, 0.53, 0.52