"...Tcl/tk make failed during installation..."

Mian Pan mian_pan at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 02:52:14 UTC 2004

My laptop is acer Aspire 1350 with AMD Athlon
I tried to install Fedora core 2, but failed. So I
chose to install Redhat.

Have you met such problem when installed ns2 under
Redhat 9?

In your side, what was this problem caused by? Is it
related the hadware? or the Redhat?

Thanks!

I am looking forward to your response!

Mian

--- Alexander Dalloz <ad+lists at uni-x.org> wrote:

> Am Mi, den 10.11.2004 schrieb Mian Pan um 3:13:
>
> > When I installed ns2-2.27 in Redhat9, I
> encountered a
> > problem and failed to install successfully.
> > I pasted the problem here. Hope you can offer
> steps to
> > install successfully.
>
> > Mian
>
> How is this Fedora related? It isn't.
>
> Alexander
>

> --
> Alexander Dalloz | Enger, Germany | new address -
> new key: 0xB366A773
> legal statement: http://www.uni-x.org/legal.html
> Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on Athlon kernel
> 2.6.8-1.521smp
> Serendipity 03:25:05 up 21 days, 1:04, load average:
> 1.15, 0.67, 0.58
>

> ATTACHMENT part 1.2 application/pgp-signature
name=signature.asc