FC 3 Woes continue...

Douglas Furlong douglas.furlong at firebox.com
Wed Nov 10 11:07:12 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-11-09 at 23:05 -0500, Kevin Old wrote:
> On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 23:02:56 -0500, Peter Volsted <pvolsted at image.dk> wrote:
> > hi
> >
> >  > Kevin Old wrote:
> > ----- snip
> > >
> > > Can you please point me to some subjects of posts or archives of posts
> > > you're referring to?
> > >

> > Maybe <http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/udev/>
> >

> Thanks, I've downloaded the udev "fix" and rebooted and nothing is
> fixed.  I still can't get connected to my network.
Would you actually like to provide some information?

Or just carry on telling us it doesn't work? I mean, basicaly, with the
question you've given, and the detail, the equal response would be "fix
it" then it won't be broken any more.

Is your network card recognised? What is your network card? built in,
pcmcia?

When you plug the card in, do you see a link light come on?

What does dmesg provide?

Come on man, be reasonable.
--
Douglas Furlong