Help Configuring Samba

Stormblaze stormblaze at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 14:43:18 UTC 2004

It looks like samba was installed ok but I can't find swat which is
what I always use to configure samba. I can edit the smb.conf manually
sure but I prefer to use the web based swat. I looked on the CD and
didn't even see a swat rpm there.

I tried browsing to localhost:901 but no go. It's not there. Anyone
help me out here?

---
"We should have a way of telling people they have bad breath without
hurting their feelings. Like: Well I'm bored. Let's go brush our
teeth. Or, I've got to make a phone call...hold this gum in your
mouth.