FC3, Linuxant, stock kernel (2.6.9-1.667) and 4k stacks

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Wed Nov 10 18:45:50 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 13:00, Don Levey wrote:
> I was able to download FC3 on Monday, and so yesterday like a dutiful
> husband I went t oupgrade my wife's laptop yesterday (Dell Inspiron 1100,
> with D-Link DWL-G650 wireless card).  Previously (FC1), the wireless card
> was working with the Linuxant package (I tried both ndiswrapper and madwifi
> and was unable to get either to work), so I wanted to continue using it in
> FC3.

Have you tried the prism54 driver?  I have been using that under FC2
with the DWL-G650 wireless card for some time now.

Have not tried upgrading yet.  I would be very interested if that driver
worked for you under FC3.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid at cfl.rr.com

I am here by the will of the people and I won't leave until I get my raincoat
back.
- a slogan of the anarchists in Richard Kadrey's "Metrophage"