NVIDIA Again

Jesse Jarzynka denisesballs at thecybersource.com
Wed Nov 10 21:49:20 UTC 2004

    Ok, has anyone installed the latest 6629 driver, rebooted, and had
eveything come up fine? I'm curious if this is a Core 3 issue, a kernel
issue, or a 'just me' issue. I'm thinking of moving back to the 6111
driver but I can't install that without the kernel sources correct? I
tried modprobing 'nvidia' but that doesnt change the driver I'm using,
and I still don't have accelerated 3D. Anyone know what's going on here?
I'm real impressed with core3 so far but if I can't have ant apotlight
screensaver what good is it :-P?
Jesse Jarzynka
Cyber Source
http://www.thecybersource.com