Some Info

Kaustubh Ghosh meetkaustubhghosh at vsnl.net
Thu Nov 11 04:32:52 UTC 2004

Sorry, you misinterpret me sir.This is not for any assignment and was
certainly not due yesterday.I am a student of Computer Science & Engineering
in Calcutta ,India and I am really interested in some details of ext2 file
system(yes this the file system which I was considering when I wrote those
queries,extremely sorry that I forgot to mention it).If you can furnish me
with some links or refer some books , I will be glad to look it up and be
evergrateful to you.