FC3: spamassassin ignoring user prefs

Brian Mury b.mury at ieee.org
Thu Nov 11 04:43:02 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-10-11 at 23:32 -0500, Scot L. Harris wrote:
> Just did a quick search on this.  Does look like the options have
> changed between versions.
>
> - The "rewrite_subject" and "subject_tag" configuration options were
>    deprecated and are now removed. Instead, using "rewrite_header
> Subject
>    [your desired setting]".  e.g.

I just did a search after replying to your email and found the same
thing. I found the answer at about the same time your second message
showed up. :-)

I guess the FC3 upgrade must have a different system config than what I
had before, even though it was the same version of spamassassin.

I've changed the user config, just have to wait a few minutes for some
spam and see if it worked.