FC3 Hangs when I insert a CD

Rolando Ceballos rolly.ceballos at lycos.com
Fri Nov 12 02:15:30 UTC 2004

I can't seem to install additional packages after this issue came out.  What I only changed on my FC3 box is do the update for udev, and nvidia driver install (oh yes it works with all the patches).  I was guessing this may have been caused by nvidia but I tried this in init 3 and the PC still hangs when I insert a CD (just inserting it and the system hangs).

Does anyone know what may be the culprit for this?  It still works before the udev upgrade.