Monitor turns off on boot-up

Tim and Emily Wilson tim.n.em at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 14:25:56 UTC 2004

Thanks for the advise.  Unfortunately, when I run
'system-configure-display --reconfig' the screen goes blank, like
before, and doesn't come back on again.  I agree that it is some
display settings, but I havn't been able to figure out which ones I
need to change and what they are.  Does anyone know what setting I
might need for this laptop?