Yahoo mail downloaded to Ximian Evolution?

Satish Balay balay at fastmail.fm
Fri Nov 12 16:59:41 UTC 2004

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004, Paul Howarth wrote:

> John Morrison wrote:
> > I would also like to get this working, but so far i get logged in and
> > nothing gets downloaded. I get the following:
> >
> > Logging in securely via SSL as myusername on Fri Nov 12 16:00:51 2004
> > You are using 4% of your 100.0MB limit.
> > Successfully logged in as myusername.
> > Country code : uk       Folder: Inbox   Version: 2.8.6
> > Getting Message ID(s) for message(s) 1 - 12.
> > Got 0 Message IDs
> >                                                                                                                              Finished
> > downloading 0 messages.
> > 0 message(s) have been deleted.
> > Logged out.
> >
> > Any thoughts?
>
> I'm getting this too (also a uk user). It looks like it's been happening for a
> while too (I don't get much mail on the yahoo account so I didn't miss it)! I
> downgraded back to version 2.8.5 and it appears to be working, so I think this
> will need to be taken up with the author.

Well I just tried it - and it appears to work. And I'm a 'us' user..

[balay at n-gage ~]$ fetchyahoo
Logging in securely via SSL as myusername on Fri Nov 12 10:53:28 2004
You are using 0% of your 100.0MB limit.
Successfully logged in as myusername.
Country code : us       Folder: Inbox   Version: 2.8.4
Getting Message ID(s) for message(s) 1 - 1.
Got 1 Message IDs
.
Finished downloading 1 messages.
1 message(s) have been deleted.