FC3 mediacheck

Esteban Xandri esteban.xandri at speedy.com.ar
Fri Nov 12 21:32:54 UTC 2004

4 steps that worked for me:
1) Download iso images w/wget (for example: wget -b
http://public.planetmirror.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/3/i386/iso/FC3-i386-disc4.iso
)
2) Verify the downloaded images w/md5sum
3) burn them, logged in as root, using isosize option of cdrecord
(cdrecord -v -isosize speed=8 dev="/dev/hdd" FC3-i386-disc4.iso)
4) boot F3 w/disc 1 and test the CD's

Regards
EFX