FC3 Dual Boot Problem - Solved

Pepebuho pepebuho at pananet.com
Sat Nov 13 12:31:23 UTC 2004

Hi

I solved the problem

I used FIXMBR and FIXBOOT from the Win2k installation disk rescue mode to no
avail. But using DISKPART I noticed that Windows had attached the C: and D:
letter drive to a slave hardisk that I had attached to the system. (The hard
disk was partitioned in two).

I disconnected the hard disk and left only my main drive, and restarted the
system. During the initial checkup, while doing the CHKDSK automatically,
the system found out my original win2k partition and installed it properly.
Now it is working fine.

I do not know if it will help anyone, but there is my story.

Javier