midi driver for redhat 7

James Wilkinson james at westexe.demon.co.uk
Sat Nov 13 22:04:05 UTC 2004

Bestin P. Jose wrote:
> i want to install and configure midi driver on a redhat 7 machine.

I replied:
> Wow. That's pretty old, and un-supported. I'm not even sure if there's
> an e-mail list there.

shrek-m at gmx.de suggested:
Which doesn't list anything specifically for Red Hat 7.

There is the Fedora Legacy list, but
> http://fedoralegacy.org/
says:

# Red Hat Linux 7.2 and 8.0 Support Suspended
#
# Red Hat Linux 7.2 and 8.0 support from the Fedora Legacy Project has
# been officially suspended due to lack of community involvement.

So even Fedora Legacy don't support Red Hat 7 (which was effectively
7.0: not a generic name for 7.x)

James.

--
E-mail address: james | Hooray. "I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue" is back on,
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | complete with strip poker. Yes, this is on the radio.