ISDN giving only 64K not 128K

Nifty Hat Mitch mitch48 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 14 22:47:43 UTC 2004

On Sun, Nov 14, 2004 at 11:23:50AM +0200, Jeffrey Mutonho wrote:

> I'm only getting 64K on my modem istead of 128K.Where do I configure
> the modem to use both channels so that I get 128K?

What modem, how is it connected?
What driver... matters if it is a card?

Is this upload speed or download speed?
How is the speed being measured?

Commonly you have to telnet into the modem and configure it.  In some
cases you have to connect with a serial cable (gkermit).  Do check
your service provider contract sometimes the second channel is lots
more expensive than the first.

Commonly the second channel is enabled on 'demand' or use.
RTFM....

--
	T o m  M i t c h e l l
	spam unwanted email.