Helps on the fedora 3 to mount a local drive and nVidia graphical drivers.

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Mon Nov 15 04:23:03 UTC 2004

Am Mo, den 15.11.2004 schrieb Sun Yan-peng-A17749 um 3:55:

> In my computer, I installed two systems (Windows 2000 and Fedora 3), the bootloader is GRUB which is install in MBR.
>
> The fedora 3 I installed is SELinux activated.

> 2. When I download NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-6629-pkg1.run from nVidia, which is the graphic dirver, but when compile the
> modules, it is said it confilicts with rivafb, must I recompile the kernel to disable the rivafb?

No, it is just a simple warning. All NVidia close source driver users
see it quite some time. Just don't use the rivafb module - if you don't
explicitly use it you don't use it. Nothing to worry about then.

> Sun Yanpeng  [Simmon Sun]

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on Athlon kernel 2.6.8-1.521smp
Serendipity 05:22:51 up 26 days, 3:02, load average: 0.07, 0.29, 0.23