Firefox queries

joshua neff joshua_neff at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 18:15:13 UTC 2004

Just a reminder, too, that there is an internet forum
*just* for Firefox issues (that don't have to do
specifically with Fedora):

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewforum.php?f=38

(Although I will admit that in general I've gotten
better, faster help on this list than on the Firefox
support forum.)

https://update.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=14&vid=946

> Look in the comments for a link to the latest
> version that works with
> Firefox 1.0
>
> Steve
>
> On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 07:59:10 -0800, Dave Roberts
> <ldave at droberts.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, 2004-11-15 at 06:38, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> > > I read somewhere that Firefox was meant to share
> Mozilla's bookmarks.
> > > My Firefox doesn't seem to do that.
> > > Where are the Firefox settings that might
> implement this?
> >
> > I don't think it shares. It has to import. It
> takes that same route
> > under Windows, too.
> >

> > > Also, where can I change the proxy settings in
> Firefox?
> > > It doesn't seem to appear in the Firefox
> Preferences,
> > > as it does with Mozilla.
> >
> > Tools -> Options -> General -> Connection
> Settings...
> >
> > --
> > Dave Roberts <ldave at droberts.com>
> >

> > --