Desktop Files not visible wich are saved from evolution

henry ritzlmayr fedora at rc0.at
Tue Nov 16 12:44:59 UTC 2004

If I save an attachment using evolution on the KDE desktop. The file is
not visible on the desktop at all. I can see the file normal in
konqueror in /home/henry/Desktop/. Refreshing the desktop or rearranging
the icons is no help. If I move a file to the desktop folder within
konqueror the saved attachment suddenly also gets visible.
It looks like saving a file using evolution doesn´t trigger the "real"
refresh on the Desktop.

Anybody seen this?

Henry